Simply, no other digital recorder can even compare to the Tascam GTR1.
If you love music, want to record your own thoughts or the world around you, then this is a MUST HAVE product.
All of the features work incredibly well. I love how I can hook up my guitar to the Tascam GTR1 and recording on it.
Yes, you can record your own music on it. How great is that?
It has an amp simulator along with multi-effects and reverb, all which come in handy for a musical person.
This portable digital recorder is currently on sale on Amazon through this link only!
You can also hook up a bass or a microphone and record! You can record in WAV or MP3 and in 16-bit or 24-bit. I love that I can choose what format to record in – it makes it such a personal experience.
There are a large amount of rhythm tracks, over 80 of them, that you can use, along with an overdub track so you can record over any existing track!
There’s even a function where you can loop and change the speed of music.
You can also hook up the Tascam GTR1 to your computer via the USB 2.0 connection, so you can transfer your files onto your computer to save, burn onto a disc, or upload online.
I use this product everyday. I am so happy that I decided to purchase the Tascam GTR1 over the other digital recorders I had my eye on.
I take music very seriously and it is the main passion in my life. I can honestly say that this product helps me every day of my life. The quality and features simply cannot be beat, and it is so easy and versatile to use.
Check out this review for more info
If you are looking to purchase a digital recorder and you want something you can use EVERY DAY without fail, that’s worth every single penny then you must choose the Tascam GTR1. For me, there’s no other option out there.
Lets take a look at the recorder features
- The recorder includes a rechargeable, removable battery.
- The recorder can handle MP3 or WAV file recording, up to 48kHz/24-bit
- The recorder has 128 x 64 viewable graphic LCD with backlight.
- The recorder has built-in condenser microphones.
- The recorder has over 80 rhythm tracks in a variety of styles.
- The recorder has a Guitar and Bass canceller which allows musicians to play along.
- The recorder has an overdub function allows users to record over an existing track.
- If you want to buy this portable digital recorder, you can get it for over 50% off on Amazon through this link here.
Let me show you what current owners have to say
He starts out by saying it’s hard to believe it’s so hard to find a review for such a great product. Then states that the unit is very intuitive. He also says the unit lasts a long time on a single charge. He has used the unit with drums and guitars.
He also says that recording with his band has him amazed at how good the levels were with no mixing or fiddling around. He also states that he loves the recorder and that his playing has gotten much better since getting the unit.