The TASCAM DR-07MKII is an exceptionally a compact digital audio recorder which is perfect for recording lectures, interviews, music rehearsal sessions, and a lot more.
This pocket sized unit fro TASCAM can record any high quality MP3 or WAV files towards readily available microSDHC or microSD memory cards which allows you to record long hours of recorded materials and share to others easily.
The included 2GB card can help you get started on recording straight away.
TASCAM DR-07MKII sets finest handy recording quality with Broadcast WAV of up to 96 kHz/24-bit film recording which when compared to CD quality is way much better. The record MP3 of WAV files in a 2GB included microSD Card can be expanded to your preferred microSD or microSDHC media files. Like all of the TASCAM products, the newly improved TASCAM DR-07MKII is easier to use with simple functions similar to two button recording and Quick Menu designed for faster and quicker setting alterations.
Attached to TASCAM DR-07MKII are the pair of condenser microphones. The attached microphones can be orderly arranged in both AB and XY recording pattern intended for fixed stereo imaging and recording. The Peak Limiter of DR-07MKII prevents record clipping as well as unexpected sounds that can distort any recordings.
While the Auto Level is one of the recording mode that sets the level relevant to the sound level either on the room of the field. It can be used to remove unnecessary noise such as rumbling sounds or sound of the wind. Like most of TASCAM’s handheld digital recorders, the TASCAM DR-07MKII includes modes for playback for looping playback section or lowering it down devoid of changing pitch which is great for learning music.
The available stereo reverb effect makes recording or playback most suitable for any event. Chromatic tuner as well as tripod mount are two built in features.
Check Out This Review!
TASCAM DR-07MKII Product Features:
- The TASCAM DR-07MKII has adjustable (AB or XY) Stereo Condenser Microphones.
- It has up to BWF of 96kHz/24-bit WAV for PCM linear recording. For MP3 recording, it isfrom bit rate of 32-320 kbps.
- It has Reverb effect for crisp and clear recordings.
- DR-07MKII from TASCAM includes overdub recording system mode.
- It has Automatic function for Record and Mark.
- It includes Peak Reduction function for music optimization recording plus it automatically sets limits to avoid recording distortion.
- The TASCAM DR-07MKII has level align feature that prevents irregular levels of volume while doing playback.
- It has superb playback setting along with included USB Power House and 2GB Micro SB.
- It is powered by 2 AA batteries with an AC adapter.
TASCAM DR-07MKII Product Pros and Cons:
- The TASCAM DR-07MKII has two adjustable microphones.
- This recorder produces clear sound quality.
- The DR-07MKII from TASCAM is available with new great design.
- There are included reverb effects for making your recordings have a mastered polish effects.
- The TASCAM DR-07MKII has “The Peak” reduction to give limitations to over level recording.
- Get This Product From TASCAM on Sale by Clicking This Special Link!
- The user’s manual of this recorder was written not on a straight forth manner.
What customers have say about the TASCAM DR-07MKII?
As a constant analyst on Interviews and Programs, Foster used this DR-07MKII from TASCAM on a trip and was amazed of the quality of the recording he got. The voices are crisp and sounds are clear. Even in the field, this recording device is great.
Based on the experience of R. Neville, this recorder is much far better than other handheld recording devices. He bought this product for recording his acoustic music while his wife plays the harp. It sounds great and the features such as this DR-07MKII is compact and easy to use made him loved the DR-07MKII more. He would definitely recommend others to buy this TASCAM DR-07MKII product.