Portable digital recorders are becoming more popular and more in demand these days.
The reason for the increase in demand for this gadget is because it can be used on a lot of applications.
The dr2d Tascam is an example of a high quality portable digital recorder that can be used for study, for work and for hobby.
The best quality of all digital recorders is its lightweight design and portability.
This digital recorder is currently on sale on Amazon through this link only!
The dr2d Tascam has a dimension of 9 x 6.2 x 3 inches and a weight of 1.1 pounds.
These small figures clearly indicate that it can be carried anywhere just by putting it in your small bag or pocket.
You might be wondering how a small gadget like the dr2d Tascam can store digital audio recordings. This recorder can accommodate tons of audio files because of its SD card slot. The storage size of SD cards today ranges from 2 gigabyte up to 64 gigabyte which you can transform into hours of sound recordings.
If you are still having trouble maintaining sound files stored in your dr2d Tascam portable recorder, just transfer it to your computer. The dr2d Tascam supports high-speed USB 2.0 which makes transferring of files from the recorder to the computer much faster.
The dr2d Tascam portable digital recorder supports 96kHz/24-bit WAV or MP3 recording. Its WAV recording feature allows you to store large sound files to achieve highest recording quality. Its MP3 recording on the other hand, allows you to compress recorded sounds so you can store more files to your recorder’s SD cards.
The most important part of a portable digital recorder must be its internal microphones. The mikes are the part that captures sound from various sources. If mikes are not sensitive, you may fail to record important low level and soft sounds.
The dr2d Tascam stereo condenser microphone allows you to pick up soft sounds while removing unnecessary noise. Its dual recording function also helps you maintain sound recordings at low and high levels. This feature allows you to choose between your two sound recordings so you can use the file that has a clearer output sound.
Playback is another consideration when choosing which portable recorders to buy. The great thing about the dr2d Tascam playback feature is its ability to speed up and slow down recorded voice without changing pitch. This is especially useful to journalists who want to make a written file of an exclusive interview. By adjusting playback speeds, a journalist can easily comprehend people’s conversations. This will make writing of news an easier and faster job.
Features Of The dr2d Tascam Portable Digital Recorder
- Compact, affordable portable digital recorder for 96kHz/24-bit WAV or MP3 recording to SD cards
- Stereo condenser microphone design with improved signal to noise ratio
- Dual recording function records a copy of your audio at a lower level
- Variable Speed Audition function changes the playback speed without changing the pitch
- Powered by two AA batteries or optional power supply
Here Are The Pros And Cons Of The dr2d Tascam
- A much improved and more sensitive condenser microphone allows you to capture soft sounds
- It supports high speed USB 2.0 for faster transfer of files from recorder to PC
- Dual recording function helps you create a backup copy of your sound files
- Can be directly plugged into electric socket using a power adapter
- Has a remote control which is helpful for recording sounds at awkward places
- Has a built in speaker for playing back and editing of recorded sounds
- If you want to buy this digital recorder, you can get it for over 50% Off on Amazon through this link here.
- The dual recording function can quickly fill up your SD Card
Tascam is a well known name in the digital recorder industry and the dr2d Tascam lives up to the name.